21 November 2009

Feeling so emotional :(

Today I had appointment with my Dr....My daughter accompany me...We have a great time together...During the consultation with my Dr,I was told that I have to undergone surgery (Mastectomy) soon...One breast off!! :-( A drainage tube will be inserted after the surgery..The drain will be removed approximately one week later..Not only that,I have to go for Radiotherapy everyday Monday to Friday for 6 weeks!!This really disturb me...I feel like crying out loud in front of my Dr,but I didn't...Maintain maa!!....Sigh~~

After the consultations,I don't feel like going home,I need fresh air!!...We decided to go Central Orchard for walk-walk n see-see,at Centrepoint meet Suria (My Son's Gf) It was raining heavily but still walk to Lucky Plaza meet with old colleague at Francis & Jean hair salon,Far East Plaza to 2nd branch of Francis & Jean hair salon and Lot 1 library....

After reaching home,I set down on the sofa and took out the pamphlet that was given to me by The Breast Care Nurse(BNC)...Suddenly my tears rolling down my chin and I burst out!! Ohh God where are all my strength go??...I felt so lost and incomplete...:-(
Only God knows how I feel now....

Hope I will gain back my strength soon..For now,let me cry as much as I want....*sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment