04 August 2009

Quality Time with my Gurl...:)



































I have not sleep since yesterday,maybe of the steroid that made me alert for this past few days...Sigh~~

Since I have nothing to do I might as well upload few photos for you all to see..This photos was taken after my Chemotherapy session at National Cancer Centre on 21st.June.2009..While we waiting for hubby to fetch us,me and Nunu my daughter took pictures together.Although I was not feeling quite well after the Chemotherapy treatment,but I manage to take crazy pictures of us..Happy viewing :))
Ok,I'm feeling sleepy now...See you later byeeeeeeeeeee!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~

2 comments:

  1. betul2 seiraslah...

    * rupa sama je mak-anak ;)

    ** pls leave me your home/hp no again ok coz we are planning to go back to Spore on the 1st day of Ramadhan :) Insyaallah we colud meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis gv me ur email add..I sent my hp no via email..

    ReplyDelete