25 July 2009

The Most Memorial Day Of My Life...

Together Again!!!

The Cousinzzss!!

Having dinner together.....

Yesterday was my happiest day of my life..My nieces and nephew grown up so beautiful and handsome..We cried,hugged and kissed..We chatted,ate dinner together and laughed...Aisha,she's so georgious..Zakiah.she's cute..My girl Nunu feels like pinching her chins..Zulfikar, the weird boy hehhehe...he was so quite and look puzzled and he even ask his sisters why he doesn't know all about this..Can't blame him...Over all they are really such nice and well being children...


After we spend few hours together,we decided to give their grandparent a surprise..I get them to see my parents..When we reached at my parents home,my parents were so shocked,happy and excited to see them..My mum cried of happiness,my dad step cool..hehhehhehe..I know,inside him,his been longing to see his long lost grandchildren..

Zulfikar:"Oh Gosh.I just don't believe that I still have Nenek &Atok"
Listening to their Nenek Pot pet pot pet....
My Mum looking for old picture of Zulfikar... Mum still keeps their pictures during they are young...
Pictures they never see before...:))

This year Hari Raya will be the best Hari Raya Of the Year!!

My Dad Frames Collection...Above This Picture will be on the wall soon...

My mum as usual do all the talking and asking questions,my dad will interrupt her with jokes that irritate my mum..we laughed..Mum shows old photos of them when they were young......

While waiting for my hubby to fetch us and sent them home,Zul had a short nap...heheheeh,
Poor boy,he got to go to school the next morning....

Looking forward to see them again....Love them a lot...Muahhkszz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment