14 March 2009

My Achievement.(Sharp Shooter)


The B Division Girls came in 4th and the C Division Girls came in 3rd.
Individual Events
-Kasbiayati Abd
Kareem Sec.3A-
National Champion
Photo of Kasbiayati 'B' Division Girls! Photo of Shirley
-Shirley Hong Lan-
lan 'C' Division Girls
-National 3rd

Kasbiayati Abd Kareem of Sec 3C became the National Champion for B Girls Individual.
Hong Lanlan of Sec 2F came in 3rd for C Division Girls.
Colour Awards
Kasbiayati Abd Kareem(Sec 3C),Yam Mern Wen(Sec 3D) and Huang Lingwen (Sec
4D), were given the Colour Awards by the Singapore School Sports Council for North
Zone.

I was once a Sharp Shooter in my sch..Thanks to Kak Noraini Pani for tagging this


article in my face book..I myself did not hv it as this article were in our A.I.S.S school yearly


book..I've also lost one article in newspaper about my achievement in Air Rifle due to miss


place during shifting to my new house..So sad..Don't play2


I've GOT LICENCE TO KILL...Hahahahah...just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment