22 March 2009

Celebrate Syafiq's B'day @ Aloha Loyang Resorts Pasir ris.


We have so much fun celebrating my son's b'day..His b'day falls on Friday the thirteen,but we decided to celebrate on the 16th(monday)..We stayed at Aloha loyang resorts bungalow.The bungalow was damn BIG!!....4bedrooms ,kitchen,dining room,balcony,bbq pit area,garage ect..4 family stayed at the Bungalow....Daing's family,Nur Bella's family,Yana's aka Aliah(Wak Burn)family n my family....Thanks to Kak Midah who prepared the foods from the first day till the end
of our stayed there...I would like to thanks to all
my in-laws,nieces,nephews,grandchildren,Syafiq's friends n Aidil's friends,my sister Kak Miah's family,my mum n dad for coming n all the presents... Thank You So Much for making that day so happening...Photos will be at my FB..happy viewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment