10 February 2009

Weekend Outing(Part 2)

Our Target

Our Super mans:Spider man and
Batman....hahahaha Go! Go! Go! Guys!
Ebby:She was so worried of her papa's safety... "Papa where are you?Careful papa.."

Don't worry Baby,I've got something special for mummy!!

Hubby: Oh Gosh!! now i know how heavy my wife is??
Me:What?! Did i hear you say something??

Hubby:Errrr...what i mean is how happy if i could carry you like this everyday...
Me:Ohhhhhhh how sweet of you...LIKE REAL ONLY!!!
Something got into my hubby's eye....Padan muka..Kutuk2 bini lagi..ambik ubat..

I manage to pluck 3 fruits..could have more..My hubby couldn't hold on me....
sakit pinggang dia kata..ishkkkkk!!
Gauri Khan and Shah Rukh Khan baru habis shooting panjat2 pokok eh salah,panjat orang,eh eh oppppsss....class kan..

Man Of The Match: The Bangla aka Batman...Thanks Tambee for your help!!

Mission Accomplished!!


What we actually saw a Butter Fruit Tree(buah mentega)...my sister in law (Kak Yanni )loves to eat the fruit..both my brother in law(Abg Said and Sarip),another sister in laws(Mastura)nephew(Efan),nieces(Nur Aini,Isabella,Sri),me,hubby and my children started to find a way how to pluck the fruits.Surprisingly a family car who actually was there before us start to join the plucking fruit party...I was so excited to get hold the fruit and i insist my hubby to carry me up so i could reach the fruits.Abg Said climb up the tree,he was so professional...A Bangla man was riding a bicycle stop upon looking at us and he offer himself to help ..he went to the other tree where the fruits are more and ripe...thanks to the Bangla man...although our body was so itchy,we really have so much fun..



We felt so hungry,we go ahead to Al-Azhar to have our dinner..after dinner we thought of going straight home...after so much persuade from my son Danish,we went to West Coast Park,it was already late evening...At the Park all of us saw something that shocked us....i thought to myself"What a day today?so much of surprises"...One of my Bro in laws were with someone else?!! and that someone is a SHE(not his wife)?!! kwang... kwang... kwang..MENS.....HMMMMMM....

No comments:

Post a Comment