09 February 2009

My Guardian Angles

My Guardian Angle,Rena Seah (mummy)

I use to chat online,but that was very long time ago.Chatting online is so much fun.I meet all sorts of people from all around the world..till i meet this guardian angles Rena Seah and Mr OTT aka Doc I.T..wakekekek..they both are very special to me..i dah anggap mereka macam my sister n brother,usually went we meet up,either we go lunch,dinner or supper..we will jujat n talk about work,problems n ect..the further place we go supper with them at pontian makan cendol hahaha..'.Mummy' she's fun person,gila-gila n can be very straight forward,when she's angry no one can interferes..she nak maki,she will maki you upside down hahahahah..dah serik tak nak kasi mummy marah....whenever i need opinion i will ask her or Mr OTT..they have full of knowledge base either on their real life experience,studies,working,I.T.. ect..If they read my blog,"mummy jgn marah eh for what i have just write...I will always remember you n your lovely family till the rest of my life,without you aku tak naik kapal terbang!!! kekekeeke......and Abg Salleh bila nak ehem ehem?kekkeekek..Dengar2 ashik pergi negeri jiran je kekekek..

No comments:

Post a Comment