01 October 2009

The day I went Chemo With My Sayang~~

Me & Siti Zanariah~~Truely friend :)

Now My Chemotherapy will be once a week...I'm getting Phobia with all the injections...Haizzsss~~ Wednesday will be my wetnessday for me...The side effect became much worst than before..This time,while on going the treatment,after the first injection I 'shut down' for few hrs,sadar2 dah nak habis...Before the shut down,I felt nausea,cold,uncomfortable and giddy ....It's so damn terrible...Yesterday my secondary schoolmate Siti Zanariah company me...So nice of her..Although I told her the Chemo session took the whole day @ the suite,she still insist of company me...We had a great time together,we laugh and cried together...The treatment went smoothly,not so much pain,maybe Siti was there,her presents make me tenang and happy..I was bless to have a friend like her,she was so concern,caring towards me..May Allah repay her kindness...Luv you Siti..Hope Our Friendship will never end...Amiin


1 comment: