30 August 2009

Love My New Hair style....:)

Love My New Hair Style...Soooo Coollllll!!!
Me And Intan... Hugs~~~

Frankie & Me..Nice Meeting You...Hugs~~


Yesterday night before I meet with my ex-sch mates Intan and Frankie,My hubby did his best job to scrap my hair off with my beloved clipper..Hahahhah...I look like G.I Jane but more appropriate Sineard O'Connor!!...Gosh..poor kiddos seeing me unbelievable...After seeing me happy with my new look,they starts making fun of me...Lol...My Princess,she's in shocked and sad..Don't worry baby,Mama ok with it and I'm Happy... :)


Today my Gurl keep stroking,touching and caressing my bald head instead of her fav bear while she was on the bed with me..'Best arr pegang2 kepala mama'....About 10 mins later I felt her fingers stop playing with my head..When I look at her,she was fast asleep...Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment