06 June 2009

Month Of June Was My Disturbing Month..

On the 1st of June,I went to Singapore General Hospital for check up...Doctor request urgent mammogram and ultra sound after she analysed my breast..I was told to come back to see the result on Friday...Wish me good luck!!!

2nd of June,Doctor called me and told me the result was out and the report shows very disturbing..She wants to see me and my hubby the next day instead on Friday...I was so worried..sigh~

3rd of June,Doctor told me I was Diagnose with Breast Cancer,Inflammatory Carcinoma Stage 3,I under gone Biopsy on that day itself..It was very painful..I cried the whole day thinking what will happen next to me,my family,ect...my mind was at lost...I quit my job on that day :(

5th of June,Doctor told me I have to go Chemotherapy for 4 cycle,3 weeks once and followed by once a week for 6 month to reduce the tumour and go for major operation..After the operation I have to go for Chemotherapy and Radiography..It takes abt 1O years to cure babe!!...I hope I can be strong to go through this entire treatments..Appointment for me to go National Cancer Ctr (Chemotherapy) is on 8th June and not only that, appointment for me to go Computed Tomography is on the 13th June...Oh God Please help me be strong,I have so much suffer in this life of mine..What I can do now is pray and pray and have faith (redha)in You (Allah) for what you have given me..I accept this as a test from you...InsyaAllah with my strength,will power and motivation from my family and friends around me,I manage to fight...Aminn..

6 comments:

  1. Insyaallah you will recover because you are a strong lady!

    My prayers to Allah for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam kas... be strong ok...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,
    How are u?
    Hope u are doing fine and getting better and better.
    Don't give up on hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Umi_e..You too take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam to you Jentayu,
    I'm fine thanks :)..Don't worry I won't give up hope..;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam kas... my prayers always with you... be strong and take care...

    ReplyDelete