11 May 2009

WelLCoMe BacK To SIngApoRE!!

I'm back!!! miss family so much!!...This time I really enjoy the trip..We were welcome by our buddy Deeden a.k.a local tourist guide and Henry Lim manager of Lodge121 at Serawak Airport..I was so happy to experience the 'home-away-from-home' ambience at Hostel Lodge121.The place was superb clean,cosy,comfortable and safe place to stay...The staffs are so helpful...Thanks to Deeden ,Ruby,Henry Lim(manager/owner of Lodge121 and all the staff for the hospitality...Keep it up guys!!...(Photos on my Facebook)

While I was there I experience all the crazy things that I never done before..Such as tried the cringe-inducing snacks like SAGO WORMS!! and taking pictures of real human skull in the Museum which was not allowed anyone to take photos or record videos in the Museum...Love being wild!! ...hahhahahhah(Photos on my facebook)

I got a big surprised upon reaching home,everyone in my family including my in laws waiting for my arrival to celebrate belated Mothers Day...Off we go to C2K to have dinner...(Photos on my Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment