28 April 2009

GoOD bYE JakARtA,HerE I'M SinGApOrE!!

We had great time at Jakarta..Ibis Hotel where we stay,we go shopping and eating..My daughter Nunu was so happy..First time going holiday with her Mama without her siblings and ayah around..She got her body massage by a lady from the spa at Ibis Hotel..She so pampered, can't even let me go anywhere without her..haizzsss....

Now I'm home on my birhday!! No birthday cake and celebrate..Reached Airport my hubby did not fetch us instead we took taxi home..URGGGHHH....My daughter cool me up by telling me not to be angry,as she thought her daddy might buzy preparing to surprise me on my birthday...In my heart,it's impossible!!....

I was right,went we reached home everyone was fast a sleep...what the @%*&^.....I can see disappointment on my daughter's face...I told her it's was ok for me...Happy Birthday To Me!!

P/S:Photos viewing on my Facebook..;P

No comments:

Post a Comment